Thread: Yet another name change

Beans

Yet another name change

Hello,

Kindly revert my profile and forum name back to my my previous one before the SSO login change took effect. My profile for my previous handle is http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=89095

Cheers

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: Yet another name change

The theanswriz42 account has an aim.com email address registered to it. You need to set that as preferred in Ubuntu One. I've disassociated this account from Ubuntu One.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

Hey, I think I just stupidly tried to log in to the ubuntu one page with the other account which seems to have caused some issues with linking the theanswriz42 aim email with the gmail one. Would you be able to disassociate it again so I can try to add the aim email into the gmail profile from the sso management page?

I didn't even realize I was still tied to that ancient email account.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Yes, if you log into here without changing the email in Ubuntu One, you re-associate this account. I've disassociated this account again. If you experience difficulty setting the old email in Ubuntu One, pm me quoting the exact aim.com address and we'll do this another way.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.