Hi guys! I have a bit of a problem with color, i'm trying to use Inkscape and Scribus insteado of Adobe CS, i've managed to get a good result in what i'm doing, some UI redesigns with Inkscape and a magazine for University with Scribus, thing is i realized that color is off in Ubuntu or elementaryOS, those are the two distros that i used, and that it's not a problem from Inkscape like i thought.

The thing is thtat i can't calibrate the laptop screen, option is greyed out in Color/System Settings, googled it and read that i need lprof or dispcalGUI to make a profile and then add it to the screen in Color Settings, but lprof is not for 13.04 and dispcalGUI doesn't let me, in elementaryOS i did have lprof and managed to do the profile but couldn't add it to the screen in Color it wouldn't attach :S

So, any solution for this guys? Color is way off, i mean, for getting a good green i have to make something like a "non-living-green" 'cause if i do the same green as i see in my PC (Samsung LCD P2370H) i get a fluorescent green like it hurts your eyes.

Well, hope anyone can help me here.

Thanks!