Thread: Ask Ubuntu Ban

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Ask Ubuntu Ban

I just tried to post a long answer to a question no one had answered and I got this message popping up.
    "We are no longer accepting answers from this account. See the Help Center to learn more."
    Then it says how to remove ban,
    "How can I get out of a answer ban?The ban will be lifted automatically by the system when it determines that your positive contributions outweigh those answers which were poorly received. "
    Now how can I ever get these positive posts since I can't post. Seems like catch 22

Beans

Re: Ask Ubuntu Ban

Quote Originally Posted by cmcanulty View Post
    I just tried to post a long answer to a question no one had answered and I got this message popping up.
    "We are no longer accepting answers from this account. See the Help Center to learn more."
    Then it says how to remove ban,
    "How can I get out of a answer ban?The ban will be lifted automatically by the system when it determines that your positive contributions outweigh those answers which were poorly received. "
    Now how can I ever get these positive posts since I can't post. Seems like catch 22
    This seems more detailed: http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questi.../172773#172773