Getting millions more good folks to switch from Windows to Linux.. what is needed is a little "propaganda" like how democracy, the corporate world, and religion, does, to get the masses to do something... A little YouTube video showing the average 12 year-old downloading DBAN & Ubuntu off the Net.. He's almost "dancing in his chair" in delicious expectation.. Video sped up, popup reads "downloads complete".. Next clip he's making a CD of DBAN, and a DVD of Ubuntu... Sped-up, popup reads "DVD burn complete".. Video shows him booting up Windows, opening the CD tray, dropping in the DBAN cd, (a huge red warning reads: "DBAN will instantly erase all connected flash-drives and external hard drives.. Please remove all flash drives and external hard drives from the computer before you continue..").. He's checking, and double-checking that all USB removable media is removed from the computer, boots up, hits f12, chooses boot CD, CD loads, at prompt he keys in "autonuke", enter.. Video shows DBAN starting "pass 1 of 3".. Sped up, video of him reading DBAN's message that the formatted hard drive is ok, presses and holds start button, reboots, removes DBAN CD, inserts Ubuntu DVD, closes CD tray, holds down start button, reboots, Ubuntu DVD starts loading.. You know the rest.. Show the rest... Next video in the series shows him running the updates, and tweaking preferred desktop colors and custom features, sampling all the available desktop managers... Next video shows him activating "synaptic", searching for, finding, and installing, "Focuswriter".. and how easy it is to configure, and add a pix to Focuswriter's options.. He makes his best friend's pix be the Focuswriter page background.. He keys in a message to his friend, "I already do so much love this Linux stuff.. and I haven't even begun doing things with it.. and it's all free, and it's all state of the art, and there feels like there's love in this operating system"... Suddenly there's a unprecedented global surge to switch from Windows to Linux.. You Linux people will probably need something solid to hang onto in the sudden "Linux Storm"... A Storm is coming.. My Storm, Your Storm, Our Storm.. Hang onto what you can.. Global Love is my storm... Maybe there should be a Linux OS labeled "Global Love"..? And another labeled "Passion"... One labeled "Perfume".. One labeled "Saffron" for the full-love ladies.. Maybe one should be labeled "MetArt"..? Ubuntu based, of course.. There could and should be a Linux distro for every facet of humanity.. Ubuntu based, of course.. People love to explore.. The other Linux bases will get their share too.. Maybe there could be a Linux Website called "Explore Linux", representing all Linux OS's, like how "DistroWatch" and "Linux Tree" does.. Maybe it should be done and owned by DistroWatch, given that it's what they have done and do so well, and so honestly.. Distrowatch and Ubuntu = Love for humanity and Love for humanity...