Thread: Duplicate Accounts

Beans

Duplicate Accounts

I was unable to log into my blueboy1 account, as a result I created another account. I wish to disable either one, pending the one left standing gives me access to the forum. Thanks.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: Duplicate Accounts

You appear to have two Ubuntu One accounts, one linked to this forum account and the other linked to blueboy1. Try logging out of Ubuntu One and then logging in again twice over with each of the two email addresses. Then see which leads to which forum account. If you find you can still access both forum accounts, let me know either in this thread or by pm which account you wish to use and I'll disable the other.

If you find you have problems with Ubuntu One that you can't resolve, let me know which of the two forum accounts you wish to use and I'll arrange what is necessary. If you wish to keep this account and not blueboy1, I can change the username for you if you wish. If you do wish to keep this account and have it renamed, please provide 3 alternatives in order of preference and I'll see which is available.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.