Thread: Just in case...

Beans

Just in case...

Hello

This was my original, pre-hacked-forum account, which I have now managed to login to again. I would like to make the admin aware that, 10 mins ago, I created a *new* account in error, as I was getting all confuddled about SSO and how it all works, and I thought I'd locked myself OUT of the email address associated with this account, as I thought I had deleted the email when the security breach had occured, but it seems I hadn't.

I know there is a "one account per person" rule (I think?) and so I wanted to clear this up, up-front, in case you think I've been trying to do multiple registrations

Many thanks!

Beans

Re: Just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by 64bitiso View Post
    Hello

This was my original, pre-hacked-forum account, which I have now managed to login to again. I would like to make the admin aware that, 10 mins ago, I created a *new* account in error, as I was getting all confuddled about SSO and how it all works, and I thought I'd locked myself OUT of the email address associated with this account, as I thought I had deleted the ##email when the security breach had occured, but it seems I hadn't.

I know there is a "one account per person" rule (I think?) and so I wanted to clear this up, up-front, in case you think I've been trying to do multiple registrations

Many thanks!

##email *address*

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I've disabled the account you made by mistake.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    I've disabled the account you made by mistake.
    I thought admin didn't make mistakes?