Thread: SSO: Duplicated Account

Beans

SSO: Duplicated Account

Hi,

Almost the time I just come to read and learn. Sometimes it is needed to login to read a post or especific forum. So I do so.
    Today I logged to find my username to become dmoriam2. I already had an account: DMoRiaM.
    Can you, please¹, delete dmoriam2 and bring me back DMoRiaM, please²?

I will give any information you find necessary and will not use dmoriam2. I hope it helps.

Thanks in advance!

Marcelo

Beans

Re: SSO: Duplicated Account

Here is my account: http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=309189 (sorry, I was suposed to inform it bedore)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Your old account used a gmail account. If you still have access to that account, you should make it the primary SSO email address. Once that is done, we can disassociate this account, and your next login should take you to your old account. If that account is no longer accessible, we should still be able to get you set up.
    Linux User #415691 Ubuntu User #8629
    Iowa Team (LoCo): [Wiki] [Launchpad]
    IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-ia on irc.freenode.net

Beans

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Yes, the gmail account is still mine, but I dont want to use it. Is it possible for me to only make the change to that mail and login to prove I am the owner of it and change the mail to be the one I use now? I am centering all my mail in that one "alias" account in my own domain. You know, monitor lots of mails is very frustrating, you know I had a lot of dmoriam@[chose a provider]. I will change my main mail and login and wait.

Thanks again!

Beans

Hi, I just changed temporaly to the mail used on the account DMoRiaM. I hope to answer with a "thanks" from there in the future!

Again, thanks in advance for your patience!

Marcelo

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I've disassociated SSO from the dmoriam2 account. So if you log out, and log in again you should be able to access your original account.