Thread: Touchpad Bug Fixed

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Touchpad Bug Fixed

Hip Hip Hooray (lol)
    It came in today's 13.10 updates...Remember my post a long time ago about the touchpad settings (when you adjust the acceleration) would always return to the default setting and would not lock in (once you closed the window)...it has been going on since the touchpad was change in system settings in 13.04 and had continued on into 13.10...

I had read some time ago that the gnome developers fixed it a few months ago, but apparently it has finally "filtered" down to ubuntu and it arrived today...
    I was starting to think it would take at least another one or two versions of ubuntu until it would get fixed...but i got quite a surprise today...

Happy days!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: They Finally Fixed It (Touchpad Bug)

Just curious...has anyone else noticed the fix today?

By the way, just as a side comment, i must say that with a lot of the most recent updates, 13.10 is becoming really super solid...looks like another great release from ubuntu and it should carry on nicely from 13.04 which was also excellent...

Sure hope they get that symlink or whatever the developers are working on, ready in time for the switch over to 14.04 development...If it's not ready by then, ii will probably to the "upgrade from the live daily session iso" method as i did to jump from 13.04 to 13.10 development...