Thread: Kdenlive -- buzzing noise appears after editing

Beans

Kdenlive -- buzzing noise appears after editing

I'm still somewhat new to Ubuntu and completely new to editing video with Ubuntu. (I'm an escapee from Windows Movie Maker.) Anyway, I was thrilled to see how straightforward and powerful Kdenlive was, but I'm having a simple problem which I can't solve.

Momentary buzzes seem to embed themselves in the audio.

All I do is import a video clip. I can put it in either an audio track or video track. I make a cut to the audio, and the buzzes which are a fraction of a second in duration appear in the audio.

Any ideas on how I can trouble shoot this are appreciated.

Thanks!

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Kdenlive -- buzzing noise appears after editing

hi ranger never used it with a ready-made video only to mux image and sound

but guessing here

if it is already a video maybe do your cutting in the video line not the audio line and see if you still get the buzz [maybe you have tried this] also are yo getting this buzz when you play back in kdenlive or in your new muxed file? you did not say
    Linux is Latin for off-the-beaten-track
    what I like MOST about our Ubuntu ... The Community ie 50 brains are better than one
    Playing with Slackware too now ...
    ShanArt

Beans

Re: Kdenlive -- buzzing noise appears after editing

Thanks for the reply. I actually did make that mistake initially, but then I tried separate video and audio lines. Eventually, I just found a different editor -- Avidemux. I did all my cutting there and then only used Kdenlive to add pics to the video.