This is a follow up of topic http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2172657 , since I'm unable to post there.
Thanks cariboo907, it looks like it worked! I have my original account back!
And, as you predicted, changing email didn't work (let me guess: the "bug" you mentioned is that the email change page requires password, and the password system has migrated to SSO, correct?)
Questions and Requests:
- Can you please change my email from u***s@.. to my current preferred SSO email (l***d@...) ?
- Can I remove the old email from SSO? Or at least set the original SSO email back to preferred?
- Can/Will the temporary account "mestrelion2" be deleted? http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1857554
- Avatar was lost in the migration, so I re-uploaded it, and I noticed there are 2 fields now: "Profile Picture" and "Avatar". What is the difference?
- Is this (MestreLion) account locked in any way? Why wasn't I able to post in the original thread?
Again, thanks a LOT for your kind (and super fast) support!