Thread: Follow-up for topic 2172657

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Follow-up for topic 2172657

This is a follow up of topic http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2172657 , since I'm unable to post there.

Thanks cariboo907, it looks like it worked! I have my original account back!

And, as you predicted, changing email didn't work (let me guess: the "bug" you mentioned is that the email change page requires password, and the password system has migrated to SSO, correct?)

Questions and Requests:
    - Can you please change my email from u***s@.. to my current preferred SSO email (l***d@...) ?
    - Can I remove the old email from SSO? Or at least set the original SSO email back to preferred?
    - Can/Will the temporary account "mestrelion2" be deleted? http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1857554
    - Avatar was lost in the migration, so I re-uploaded it, and I noticed there are 2 fields now: "Profile Picture" and "Avatar". What is the difference?
    - Is this (MestreLion) account locked in any way? Why wasn't I able to post in the original thread?

Again, thanks a LOT for your kind (and super fast) support!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Follow-up for topic 2172657

Quote Originally Posted by MestreLion View Post

Questions and Requests:
    - Can you please change my email from u***s@.. to my current preferred SSO email (l***d@...) ?
    - Can I remove the old email from SSO? Or at least set the original SSO email back to preferred?
    - Can/Will the temporary account "mestrelion2" be deleted? http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1857554
    - Avatar was lost in the migration, so I re-uploaded it, and I noticed there are 2 fields now: "Profile Picture" and "Avatar". What is the difference?
    - Is this (MestreLion) account locked in any way? Why wasn't I able to post in the original thread?
    E-mail changed as requested.

You should be able to do what you will at login.ubuntu.com now that the account here has been associated.

We don't delete accounts - but it has been disabled completely.

There always were 2 field - one is only seen at your profile (Profile Picture) the avatar is seen in your posts.

Nothing wrong with your account - only the original poster and members of the moderation team can post in threads in Resolution Centre, you might be the same person out there in the world - in this vBulletin world you aren't so are unable to post in a thread posted by another account. Perfectly normal.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Follow-up for topic 2172657

Excellent!

Thanks a lot for all the help and answers! My account looks great now.

You can mark both topics as SOLVED