Thread: Link Forum Account

Beans

Smile Link Forum Account

Hello,

I just linked my Ubuntu One account and forum account but I now have a new username instead of the previous one I had.
    Can I be linked to my previous forum account here -->(http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1781718) and remove the one I am posting from now?
    And if it's not too much, to change the username so that the first letter is capitalized on my previous account's username.

Thank You!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Link Forum Account

Your twoo accounts have different gmail email address, you have to set the gmail email address that you used when you created your original account as your preferred account in SSO.

Beans

I already have it set as the preferred email that I created my original forum account with. Anything else I can try?

Thank You

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

I'm not sure what went wrong. Have another try. I've disassociated the <snip> account from Ubuntu One. If the preferred email in your Ubuntu One account is the same gmail as in the elxyer account, you should log into elxyer next time.
    Last edited by coffeecat; September 6th, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: See next post.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Note of action.

I've changed the real name username of the account that started this thread to a randomly-generated string, and removed the real name from my previous post.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.