Thread: Account merge

Beans

Account merge

Please, I did something wrong and create a new account, is possible to merge with the old one : http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=87582

Regards

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Account merge

The euzkoarima account has a Yahoo email address. You used a gmail in Ubuntu One which is why the system created a new account.

I've disassociated the euzkoarima2 account from Ubuntu One. Log out from the forum, reset your Ubuntu One preferred email to the yahoo one to match euzkoarima and then log in again. If by chance the yahoo address is no longer active and you can't set it in Ubuntu One, pm me with the exact yahoo address - as a security check - and we'll do it another way.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Account merge

@coffeecat - The original account here has been used properly - I've talked to them recently re adding them to the subforum mod usergroup
    Forum Social IRC Channel
    Xubuntu IRC Support
    Xubuntu Support

Please do not PM me about Registration issues without having been asked to. I will tell you to post here