Thread: Please associate my original forums account with SSO log-in

Beans

Please associate my original forums account with SSO log-in

First time log-in to forums since the security breach. Please re-associate my original forum account IntuitiveNipple with this SSO log-in.

At the same time would it be possible to re-name the user from "IntuitiveNipple" to "TJ" to match my launchpad ID, or failing that, to "iam-TJ" ?

Thank-you.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: Please associate my original forums account with SSO log-in

Have you changed the e-mail at login.ubuntu to match the forum one?

You need to do that.

I've disassociated this account - so you can logout, deal with the sso mail address and then login here to the right account.

Once you've logged in to that account - post here from it with a name change request.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    Have you changed the e-mail at login.ubuntu to match the forum one?
    Unfortunately that isn't something I can do. That email address is specific to many other Ubuntu activities.

Is it not easier to change the email address associated with my Forums log-in to the one I now use for all Ubuntu activities? I have control of the domains used for both so verifying my control of the accounts/email addresses isn't a problem.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Please PM me with the mail address for the original account and we'll go from there.

Is it not easier to change the email address associated with my Forums log-in to the one I now use for all Ubuntu activities?
    That might be easier for you - but you're not the only one unable to have completed the change to sso - we're having to do all of those, not just your one.

Beans

OK, I figured out I was mistaken in thinking I could only have one email address associated with SSO, so I'm temporarily logged in using the address associated with IntutitiveNipple.