Thread: Plz delete duplicate account... yadda, yadda...

Beans

Plz delete duplicate account... yadda, yadda...

Sorry.

Guess I did it too. My original account is vtpoet. My e-mail was and is: <snip>.
    Last edited by Old_Grey_Wolf; August 18th, 2013 at 10:11 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: Plz delete duplicate account... yadda, yadda...

Quote Originally Posted by vtpoet2 View Post
    Guess I did it too. My original account is vtpoet. My e-mail was and is: <snip>.
    Nope. The email associated with the VTPoet account is not that one - it's a gmail.

I've disassociated the vtpoet2 account from Ubuntu One. If you can remember it, set the gmail address as preferred in Ubuntu One. If you then log back in you will be taken to the VTPoet account.
    Last edited by Old_Grey_Wolf; August 18th, 2013 at 10:12 PM.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

Hmmm... okay, guess I must have used a different password with my Ubuntu One account. I originally tried my gmail address, but the password didn't work. I'll see if I can sort this out.

Beans
    Hidden!

Sorry for editing the above posts; however, it drives me crazy when someone posts their email address on a publicly visible website.
    Use whatever OS or desktop works for you. Backup your computer regularly, and definitely before upgrading, partitioning, or installing an OS.

No support requests by PM please.