Thread: Incorrect Login

Beans

Incorrect Login

I have an account named Axxon95(which has all of my beans), and it keeps putting me on Axxon952 which is incorrect.

Can you remove the duplicate account "Axxon952"?

-Benjamin

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: Incorrect Login

You didn't set your Ubuntu One preferred email to match the email registered to the Axxon95 account, as advised in the pre-login notice. It is a hotmail account, not the gmail account you set in Ubuntu One.

I've disassociated the axxon952 account from Ubuntu One. Log out, reset your Ubuntu One preferred email to the hotmail address, and log in again. Then you will be returned to the Axxon95 account.

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.

Beans

At the time I couldn't remember which email I used, I can see now it wasn't my gmail.

I added my hotmail onto the account and verified it. But I go to log in and it says axxon95 but logs me into axxon952. Did I miss something?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by axxon952 View Post
    At the time I couldn't remember which email I used, I can see now it wasn't my gmail.

I added my hotmail onto the account and verified it. But I go to log in and it says axxon95 but logs me into axxon952. Did I miss something?
    Won't let me edit my previous post.

I guess I was in too much of a rush to change my information I must have skipped over it. :/

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

You did your part correctly.

This account had to be disassociated - I've done that now.

Try logging out and then back in - if you get into your correct account you'll not be able to post here, please PM me from axxon95 - thanks.