Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't install GParted

Beans

Re: Can't install GParted

Nope, I wasn't on Saucy when this topic started lol when I changed the sources list it upgraded me to it for some odd reason (I picked 13.04, I must have misclicked). Anyways, I solved it (by reformatting lol) so there it is.
    sig

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Man View Post
    Nope, I wasn't on Saucy when this topic started lol when I changed the sources list it upgraded me to it for some odd reason (I picked 13.04, I must have misclicked). Anyways, I solved it (by reformatting lol) so there it is.
    Weird. Glad you got it sorted though. Even if it's not the way you would have liked.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate Development Release

I believe Saucy is still in tha Alpha stages -- which means you're going to get breakage on a regular basis. You should really not use the pre-release versions unless you're an expert and easily able to deal with bugs. Also, when using a pre-release version, you should post in the Development section, not here.
    Ubuntu 20.04, Mint 19.10; MS Win10 Pro.
    Will not respond to PM requests for support -- use the forums.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Phelps View Post
    I believe Saucy is still in tha Alpha stages -- which means you're going to get breakage on a regular basis. You should really not use the pre-release versions unless you're an expert and easily able to deal with bugs. Also, when using a pre-release version, you should post in the Development section, not here.
    This thread actually started as a raring thread, but when generating a new source.list, the OP messed up and choose saucy instead of raring.
    It's unclear what version the OP is using now, as we know that he reformatted the system and started fresh.
    Splat Double Splat Triple Splat
    Earn Your Keep
    Don't mind me, I'm only passing through.
    Once in a blue moon, I'm actually helpful

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Saucy's gparted is 0.16.1, so it handles F2FS if that's something anyone wants to play with.
    /Guy

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Man View Post

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ saucy-proposed main restricted universe multiverse
    Please disable the saucy-proposed line since saucy is not yet a stable release. You can disable it by adding a # to the beginning of the line. More explanation of "why" on the wiki.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12