Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Au revoir!

Beans

Au revoir!

Farväl mild människor!

It's been a while for me on here and i've realised that I no longer really contribute on this forum and I don't want to get into distro politics etc but I do really wish you all a good journey with whatever you attempt in life. Be proud of yourself, question everything you encounter, really do ask a lot of questions because that's the only way you learn.

If I could ask something of you it's to stop watching crappy reality tv shows, try and find truth/science. My heros are people like Carl Sagan, Albert Einstein, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Chris Hadfield etc and some really old philosophers who's names I cannot pronounce Don't judge people, the garbage man can teach you some good lessons, after all his life was probably way harder than yours.

You have to realise that you are unique and very special, there is nobody else like you in this universe I promise you. You are your best or worst enemy and only you can determine your destiny! Never blame others for your shortcomings or failures, never ever! You will find the majority of people are there to lift you up and carry you! Be kind to those less fortunate than yourself, teach & nurture those that never had the opportunities in life. Be kind to your aggressors, you might find it insulting/agressive etc but some people have never known a nurturing environment, all they know is pain & hate, it's your duty to show them the other side of life. Avoid those that are negative and try and drag you down, you deserve better in life and so do they if you can get it across to them.

Be yourself, take pride in what you do but most importantly BE HAPPY!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Au revoir!

This wasn't really an RC thread, so moved to the Cafe.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by cariboo907 View Post
    This wasn't really an RC thread, so moved to the Cafe.
    Sorry, I was gonna start another thread about deleting my account and wiping all my personal details from it. Would be much appreciated thank you.

Time for Valhalla I reckon

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Fare thee well, mips. You are remembered and will be missed. May all you endeavor to do turn out well. Also, may the Source be with you always.
    HP Pavilion dv6, Core i3-3110M, 6GB RAM, nVIDIA Geforce GT 650M, 640GB HDD: Win7 / Xubuntu 13.10 64bit

Beans

All the best, mips

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

mips, has left the forum

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Vaarwel

Sad to see a familiar forum face go but all the best and thanks for your advice!
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." --Flash Rosenberg

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 15.10 Wily Werewolf

Best wishes mips
    | My old and mostly abandoned blog |
    Linux user #413984 ; Ubuntu user #178
    J'aime les fraises.
    Nighty night me lovelies!

| Reinstalling Ubuntu ? Please check this bug first ! |
    | Using a ppa ? Please install ppa-purge from universe, you may need it should you want to revert packages back |
    | No support requests / username changes by PM, thanks. |

Beans

Bye mips - thanks for the help and all the best to you.
    my JAMENDO * The XY sex-determination system is the sex-determination system found in humans and Z was my donor! * Tarot and Poya Sutra | * # 12755

Beans
    Hidden!

Tack mips för den hjälp vi fått av dig!
    Mig hjälpte du att få igång en skrivare, där jag fördärvat nätverksinställningen.
    Farväl och ha det bra
    --
    Thanks for the help you gave us mips,
    You helped me to revive a printer.
    Farewell and good luck
    --
    sudodus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast