My laptop webcam is not working and I can't take out as it is already attached to my screen. When the setup prompt me to choose my account's picture (which prompt right after creating my account), on the left there is a feature where you can take your photo and it get jam from there. I can choose the sample picture on the right and when I click continue, the setup get jam forever. I had also tried running Terminal and entered 'gksu gedit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf' and when it open a notepad, I scrolled all the way down and inserted the code 'blacklist uvcvideo' to disable the webcam and it still doesn't work. I had also tried to create an account first via System Settings and logging in before starting the setup and it still doesn't work as it still prompt me to create a new account and then after that it show what profile's picture I want and it get jam from there. How can I solve this problem then?

Another question I would like to know is my laptop has a dual-boot feature which requires me to press F12 everytime to see the dual-boot, may I know when I install Ubuntu onto the paritioned hard disk will my laptop BIOS be able to detect that Ubuntu parition too? If no, how can I make it dual-boot with Windows 7 that I currently have?