Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Discourse

Beans

Re: Discourse

Quote Originally Posted by mastablasta View Post
    ubuntu on google+ for social.
    Oh, okay... so edit my remarks to "social networking for people who don't trust Google or use Facebook, etc

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by robin7 View Post
    ... It could use some new people though, so come on in the water's fine!
    Be careful what you ask for! Activity may not be all healthy. A chat site you seem not to have encountered is here: http://chat.stackexchange.com/transcript/201/ it's being repeatedly visited by trolls, sockpuppets, and wannabe site damagers. It takes a while before the trusting regulars get a handle on what's going on
    Yesterday, there was someone there with a nick out of the Merchant of Venice. That person has changed nicks and made new accounts so often that I think he/she is unstoppable!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by vasa1 View Post
    Be careful what you ask for! Activity may not be all healthy. A chat site you seem not to have encountered is here: http://chat.stackexchange.com/transcript/201/ it's being repeatedly visited by trolls, sockpuppets, and wannabe site damagers. It takes a while before the trusting regulars get a handle on what's going on
    Yesterday, there was someone there with a nick out of the Merchant of Venice. That person has changed nicks and made new accounts so often that I think he/she is unstoppable!
    The same thing happened on Discourse, early on, the trolls were dealt with quickly, and have never been back. Things may be a bit different now that Jorge and Marco seem to be the only moderators, but when notified of a problem, they do act fairly quickly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123