Thread: Hardware Issue for Lubuntu Netbook

Beans

Hardware Issue for Lubuntu Netbook

Working with the ASUS netbook eeepc 900. The system summary shows a driver issue with the Intel 915M graphics card (integrated)

Graphics Driver Issue
    Working with Lubuntu => UBUNTU 12.04.2 LTS

Display:
    Resolution: 1024X600 Pixels
    Open GL Renderer: Unknown
    X11 Vendor: The X.org Foundation

Troubleshooade on the affected machine and text with background are seenting Info:
    Graphics: GPU Accelerated Windows... 0/1 basic blocked for your graphics card because of unresolved driver issues. Seeking guidance for gaining full features for this graphics card. Can one specify what this driver issue is...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Phil_Pene; August 8th, 2013 at 03:22 PM. Reason: addenda

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: Hardware Issue for Lubuntu Netbook

Did you try to use the latest drivers? I updated my netbook to the latest Ubuntu 13.04 and it took care of the display issues.
    Asus G74SX ROG Intel® Core™ i7 2630QM Processor 12GB Memory NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560M with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM 1tb Western Digital Hard Drive, 500gb Western Digital Hard Drive, 1.5 tb Western Digital Hard Drive, 2 2TB Western Digital Hard Drives.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: Hardware Issue for Lubuntu Netbook

A friend of mine has possibly the same netbook and with Lubuntu 13.04 he doesn't have any similar issues.
    As has been mentioned before, you might want to look into making sure you have the latest drivers as I see your driver dates back to 19 July 2012.