Sorry, unfortunately I do not. I found some information at the Citrix support site, but that was only for Windows. I'll keep looking for a bit and see if I can find anything.
I downloaded deb package, unpacked, removed dependecies to ia23-libs and libaudio32, repackaged the deb and it works perfectly.
https://geekwentfreak-raviteja.rhclo...n-deb-package/ and in file named control at line beginning with "Depends:" remove conflicting dependencies from list.
Just to document this process so that when i google this problem i come across the compiled solution to this:1. Download citrix deb file from www.citrix.com. I used the new customer preview 12.9.999
2. Open a terminal and change to the directory where the deb file is located
3. Run the following commandsCode:mkdir ica_temp dpkg-deb -x icaclient-<tab> ica_temp dpkg-deb --control icaclient-<tab> ica_temp\DEBIAN sudo gedit ica_temp\DEBIAN\control4. Change the dependencies to be "Depends: libc6-i386 (>= 2.7-1), lib32z1, nspluginwrapper"
5. Save and close the file6. Compile and install the deb fileCode:dpkg -b ica_temp icaclient-modified.deb sudo dpkg -i icaclient-modified.deb7. Cleanup withI also needed to run sudo apt-get install -f to install the dependencies i was still missing.Code:rm -r ica_temp
After following these instructions, I was getting error code messages during the installation of the modified .deb file.
User ibjsb4 pointed out the solution.
See his post at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2181509
I was flailing with this too... again, as with each Ubuntu upgrade it seems.
Thanks to all the contributors above- will summarize:
I had success by installing the 12.1 386 client deb
It errored out as described above:
This installation will likely throw the following error:
dpkg: error processing icaclient (--install):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing: icaclient
Fixed it as described above:
change line in text file /var/lib/dpkg/info/icaclient.postinst
"echo $Arch|grep "i[0-9]86" >/dev/null"
to: "echo $Arch|grep -E "i[0-9]86|x86_64" >/dev/null"
Then execute the following command:
sudo dpkg --configure icaclient
Then added certs from Mozilla:
"sudo cp /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts/"