Thread: I neep help with my new Lg phone to Load on Mint.

Beans

I neep help with my new Lg phone to Load on Mint.

So recently got a new phone, the lg optimus. i have my old sandics sd card from my old phone that has music on it, witch plays fine on my new phone. But i can not get new music on my new phone. I plug it in and get:
    Unable to Mount LGE mobile
    DBus error org.gtk.Private.RemoteVolumeMonitor.Failed: An operation is already pending.

I was just wondering if there was something i could do to fix it, or whatever.
    I am running Liunx Mint 13 Maya.
    Any help would be greatly appricated.
    Last edited by Cheesemill; August 6th, 2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Edited title from Ubuntu to Mint

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: I neep help with my new Lg phone to Load on Ubuntu.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas3 View Post
    ...i can not get new music on my new phone. I am running Liunx Mint 13 Maya.
    I am running Ubuntu Unity 12.04LTS, what Maya is based on. I use Rhythmbox, and I believe Maya has Banshee, but the following information helps with mounting and reading portable devices:

If Rhythmbox Music Player does not detect your device as a portable audio player, you can create an empty file named .is_audio_player at the top level hierarchy of the filesystem of your player.

I did this with a Sansa Clip+ set to MSC mode, and I can mount the portable device with Nautilus or use Rhythmbox to sync playlists.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: I neep help with my new Lg phone to Load on Mint.

Thread moved to Other OS/Distro Support.
    Cheesemill