- Click on a UbuntuForums bookmark that takes me to my settings page
- Click on a UbuntuForums bookmark that would have taken me to my settings page
- Reach a page saying "Login has changed. Please read BEFORE logging in!". Hunt for "Login with SSO" and click
- Reach a page saying "Personal Data Request". Click "Yes log me in"
- Reach UbuntuForums home page. Hunt for "Settings" and click
So that's 3 more clicks; including two hunting for things that are in the corners...
- Page 2) is totally unecessary for people with cookies from login.unbuntu.org. They already know.
- Page 3) why? Any use case where someone connect to login.ubuntu.com with cookies and doesn't want to login?
- Page 4) The original target URL could be forwarded so that login redirects to it.