The Artistic August Screenshot Thread
1. Stay within the board rules, no matter how hot you may believe the wallpaper/screen shot to be.
2. If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/etc.
3. Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed.
4. The desktops thread is not to be used as a means to post explicit or suggestive, and provocative images (they must be safe for your kids and/or boss to see). Please help to keep the thread relevant and safe to browse for everyone.
5. The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Rule set.
6. Please use reduced-size thumbnails, out of respect for people running on lower bandwidth or screen resolutions.
7. To avoid having users having to ask you for them. when possible we request that you format your posts in the following order: NOTE this is optional
Themes: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Programs: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Important Note: Any image posted that is excessive will be removed! Use a thumbnail or use a text link to your image. If your image is removed, this is why.
ImageShack causes problems for users in some countries. Please use another image hosting service
Ubuntu Forums Moderation Staff
Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions ... Do your thing, and don't care if they like it.