Thread: Why am I no longer me?

HHMAJAr is offline Ubuntu Green Coffee Beans
    Beans

Why am I no longer me?

Logged on for the first time since the debacle and found that I am no longer who I was. I was Buster 95 with a few years of contribution to this forum.

I am now HHMAJAr and a newcomer it seems. I can't check my past posts and threads - because I'm a newcomer of course.
    I navigated to Profile to edit the new "me", but found no way to make "me" into - er ... me!
    Can anyone one help either of us?
    Thanks

Beans

Re: Why am I no longer me?

Quote Originally Posted by kitsuneinari78 View Post
    You were supposed to log in using the email you used to register an account here. If your Launchpad account wasn't linked to that email, you were supposed to make it so before logging in by adding it under or creating a new Launchpad account using that email.
    I first registered quite a while ago. I confess that I was hard pressed to remember the password I first used let alone the email address that I used at the time. For a person such as me who is somewhat challenged with remembering anniversaries and birthday, that was "a bridge too far". I usually rely on letting the system augment my rapidly aging and declining memory.

Getting back to my opening existential question of "Who am I now and where did "who I was before" go", is there any way of reverting to my original identity?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

looking now

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Please link to your original profile please, there are hundreds of users with buster in their name - I'm not searching for it

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    Please link to your original profile please, there are hundreds of users with buster in their name - I'm not searching for it
    How do I apply the link?
    I can find threads from my old identity by searching for "Buster95", but do not know how to create the link.
    Cheers

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

see PM