Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ubuntu Edge Superphone Indiegogo Campaign

Beans

Re: Ubuntu Edge Superphone Indiegogo Campaign

Mark S and Canonical failed the campaign,
    they could extend the campaign and let community push forward Ubuntu Edge but decide to drop it even though they could extend it.
    Here is the answer from Indiegogo to my question if we could extend the campaign for another 30 days.

Johnny, Aug 22 14:58 Hi there,
    Thanks for reaching out. It is canonical's decision to extend a campaign on Indiegogo because it is ultimately the campaign owners decision.
    We would have been more than happy to work with canonical if they had requested it but they didn't'.
    I would suggest speaking with canonical regarding your concern about the extension.
    Thank you for your understanding, and please let me know if you have any further questions. Cheers, Johnny Customer Happiness

Beans

Could we PLEASE have some news on what canonical intends to do now? I'd like to know if they're just going to reboot the campaign with just a 12-15M goal (wich would be a darn good idea right about now) or should I just give up?

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by tatsujb View Post
    Could we PLEASE have some news on what canonical intends to do now? I'd like to know if they're just going to reboot the campaign with just a 12-15M goal (wich would be a darn good idea right about now) or should I just give up?
    Nobody really knows what they are going to do, but Im pretty sure they wont be doing another crowdfunding campaign anytime soon. I suggest giving up.

Beans

I dont know where to post this ...or this will make an impact, but i could not keep myself back from posting this wonderful idea, and personally feel would be awesome if ubuntu and phonebloks combine together to make this innvoative device possible. Here is the youtube link to the innnovative idea Phonebloks ... Do check out guys you'll definetly like it !!!
    Last edited by energy2; September 13th, 2013 at 07:02 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes :P

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678