Thread: Yahoo mail not working right in Firefox after ubuntu update

Beans

Yahoo mail not working right in Firefox after ubuntu update

I was accessing my yahoo mail account through firefox in Ubuntu just fine until the last update of Ubuntu and now several features have quit working. Anyone else having this problem or know of a fix. Yahoo mail works fine through Firefox in Windows on same computer.
    Last edited by Toz; May 24th, 2013 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Reset font size

Beans

Re: Yahoo mail not working right in Firefox after ubuntu update

I had also same bug, the cause Yahoo mail is refreshing the page every few seconds, look at your inbox (ajax style...)
    Activate the preview under "options", it allowed me to check my mail without turning to Chrome or even Windows.

Beans

I am having this problem also. Yahoo mail seems to be refreshing constantly and takes you back to the inbox no matter what you are viewing.
    I can't even go to the options menu to activeate preview, not that I think this is a fix to anything. When I click on mail or options or anything else it opens but then goes right back to the inbox after a second. the other item remains open and you can click on the tab to go back to it but you will go right back to the inbox with it refreshes after about a second.
    I am running the latest Firefox and the latest version of Ubuntu with all updates applied.
    Any help would be appriciated.

Beans

I'm having the same issue on my Desktop with 13.04 and FF 22. My Netbook with 12.04 and FF 22. works fine.
    I getting ready to leave the country and don't want to leave my wife with this mess.

Man I don't know what I was thinking...I just installed Opera.
    Last edited by dude1; July 16th, 2013 at 05:28 AM.