Thread: KDE has zoomed in. How to unzoom?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

KDE has zoomed in. How to unzoom?

One of the mouse gestures caused KDE to zoom in and then hide the mouse pointer. I can't figure out which gesture cause the zoom in or how to get the desktop back to normal. Ttihe mouse pointer seems to be there, but most of the time it is invisible and thus useless. Other times it is just mostly transparent and visible, though hard to spot.

How do I umzoom from the KDE desktop and which gesture got it zoomed in the first place?
    The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: KDE has zoomed in. How to unzoom?

Hmm. I've never seen that myself. Can you push the mouse cursor into the upper left corner to get KDE to show all the open applications? If you pick another app, does that help at all?
    If you ask for help, please have the courtesy to check for responses and thank the people who helped you.

Blog · Linode System Administration Guides · Android Apps for Ubuntu Users

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: KDE has zoomed in. How to unzoom?

I moved the mouse all over and tried the key combinations (with mouse clicks) that I could think of, but managed to miss the right combination so far. Also starting applications has no effect because it was the desktop that was zoomed in. I hope either a) I don't do it again or b) there is some easy answer because the work-around I came up with was to nuke the .kde directory.
    The Truth Shall Make Ye Fret.