Hi i managed to get hold of a Acer Aspire note book D250-0DQw it has a 10.1 screen a 1.6ghz intell Atom N270 processor and a 1gb of ram which i have replaced with a 2gb one ,its like new and very eye catching and the guy i bought it off said is wife wasn't much for it ,i think it was because it was a little slow running running windows 7 starter which i presume was a cut down version of w7 now i have always admired the ubuntu folk who carry on regardless lol so i thought i will read up and a quire the best low spec ubuntu i can and i settled for lubuntu 12.4 i think lol or was it 13. some thing any way amongst the laughter of my many humorous friends i did like all you ubuntu carry on regardless people of this os and rushed out and bought a crucial m4 solid state ssd hard drive 160 gb and rushed home and in installed the lot now i have managed a few times to install your really nice looking os so this went well ,but what a SHOCK I HAD when i switched on talk about blistering quick lol and lubuntu rules i am totally gob smacked i have been up all night unbelievable cant wait for my mates to see this ,i don't think there well be any laughter tonight only from me lol if there is any thing to know about using a ssd hard drive please fell free to to give any advice ,my very best wishes Brian.