Thread: Missing global menu bar integration add-on in firefox after upgrade

Beans

Missing global menu bar integration add-on in firefox after upgrade

i would like to ask for Your help.

I did an upgrade today, followed by sudo apt-get update. After it i saw that my firefox had changed to version 22 on Ubuntu 12.04 with missing...global menu bar integration add-on. Become black - i was sure that globalmenu is being turned on. It was a fact. I can't use ubuntu with unity while globalmenu for firefox is turned on because whenever i want to use a bookmarked link in created folder in firefox bookmarks, Unity stops, firefox stops for a large amount of time, i even can't hit "x" to close firefox, or do something other because of it. Workaroud was to switch off globalmenu in firefox - but after upgrade it is not being shown in firefox so i can't to switch it off, even when i remove it in synaptic, globalmenu in firefox is still turned on, causes my system to stop respond when i use firefox, and firefox with it's bookmarked links stored in created folders in bookmarks.

Is there a way to fix it? Or something to write in ~/.mozilla to disable it?
    Last edited by firekage; June 29th, 2013 at 04:10 PM.

Beans

Re: Can't turn off globalmenu after upgrade

I tried to deleting my folder ~/.mozilla, tried to remove, purge, reinstall firefox but globalmenu after today update is still turned on.

Beans

Re: Can't turn off globalmenu after upgrade