Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick survey for all current/ex Ubuntu Linux users – part of a master's thesis, pleas

Beans

Quick survey for all current/ex Ubuntu Linux users – part of a master's thesis, pleas

I am a student currently working on my master's thesis. This survey is crucial for my work and I'd be eternally grateful to all kind people, who could help me and fill it up.

The survey is short and easy and I promise it won't take much of your time. It's targeted at people who currently use Ubuntu (or used it in the past – had it installed or tried the Live CD).

You simply have to rate some features (1 being the LOWEST and 10 being the HIGHEST) and than answer a couple of questions. So, in a nutshell:

1 = very bad/unusable
    5 = average
    10 = flawless/excellent

Thank you very much in advance for your time and patience.

Here's the survey:
    Survey

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Quick survey for all current/ex Ubuntu Linux users – part of a master's thesis, pleas

Done m8!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Quick survey for all current/ex Ubuntu Linux users – part of a master's thesis, p

Me too!

Beans

Re: Quick survey for all current/ex Ubuntu Linux users – part of a master's thesis, p

Thank You both very much - and everyone else who participated in it so far It's going very well, it's still open however and everyone is more than welcome to finish it

Done!
    Ubuntu user #7247 :: Linux user #409907
    inconsolation.wordpress.com

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Done it.

Beans

i'm done
    "Whoever said sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." - K. Jackson
    Exaile Media Player | Arch Linux
    Click here to have your brain eaten

Beans

im finished

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Done...

Beans

Done.
    Using ubuntu offline?
    Want to install new programs?
    Check out wubdepends
    If Stupidity got us into this mess,
    then why can’t it get us out?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast