Thread: NBA files - How do I restore?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Unhappy NBA files - How do I restore?

A back up from some time ago using nero backup archive (.nba) under windows which were also compressed. Now i can't get them back as there is no compatible ubuntu version of nero and they also need to be uncompressed before i can restore them. Any ideas of how to get my docs back?. Thanks
    Last edited by mayagrafix; June 23rd, 2013 at 03:45 PM.
    Ubuntu 15.04/OS type: 64-bit/Processor: Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz × 4/Memory: 5.8 GiB/Graphics: Gallium 0.4 on AMD CAICOS/Disk: 320 GB

Re: NBA files - How do I restore?

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DataRecovery

This will give you data recovery options with ubuntu you can run them from a live cd

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid Vervet

Thanks for your answer. However, the problem is not that the files are corrupted, but a backup program (Nero BackItUp) that has no version in GNU-Linux. Is there a program in Linux that can restore these files?
    Ubuntu 15.04/OS type: 64-bit/Processor: Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz × 4/Memory: 5.8 GiB/Graphics: Gallium 0.4 on AMD CAICOS/Disk: 320 GB

• The "SETUPAPI.LOG" log file: This file will list all installed devices, Windows Service Packs and Windows Hotfixes.
    • The "TWAIN.LOG" log file: This file will list the installed devices recognized via TWAIN.
    • The "SchedLgU.txt" log file. This file contains information on currently scheduled tasks (e.g. the JobScheduler in Nero BackItUp)

http://www.nero.com/eng/support/#nbi...pport%20Tools:

i think this is the way to go search in de log filles or download the official get the suport files.exe