Hey guys! A quick question: On Ubuntu 12.04, I was able to use Skype readily with my Logitec Quickcam for Notebooks without a problem. I had to format my computer, and now I'm on 13.04. I'm able to use Skype now, but my microphone (not the camera, just the mic) cuts out after about 10-15 seconds.

I'm reasonably sure this is not a Skype problem. I've checked my sound settings, and I have the same problem; after a short time (under 30 seconds) the sound input stops registering any input, just like Skype. I'm wondering if there is a way to debug this and fix it so I know if it's a hardware problem with my computer, a hardware problem with the camera (so I can replace the camera), or a software problem (so I can patch it, perhaps, or get a bug registered for someone else to fix).

Please help in any way you can. For reference, this seems to be the camera I'm using (yes, I know it's quite old; if it's a camera problem I'm prepared to replace it, but I want to know it's a camera problem before I spend money):

http://www.google.co.jp/imgres?imgur...QEwAw&dur=2218

Thanks.