Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swaziland (in Southern Africa) institutes new law against high flying witches.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Swaziland (in Southern Africa) institutes new law against high flying witches.

We should try and understand the beliefs of another culture and empathize; to many Swazis, witches may very well be real. There are plenty of other instances in modern life where the 'unimaginable' is taken as gospel.

Tongue being removed from cheek.

Beans

Re: Swaziland (in Southern Africa) institutes new law against high flying witches.

Hmm, I searched all over but cannot find a broom spell.

Can anybody help me out?

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/...5703/page.html

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Well crud, looks like I will have to leave my broom at home next time I head over to South Africas Swaziland.. Someone better email Merry Poppins to forget her umbrella as well...
    Africa is a continent with many countries (54) and Swaziland is not part of South Africa (Replublic of), it's an independent country

Lonely Planet's map of Swaziland.
    Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams ( 1744 - 1818 ), 1780;

My blog Poetry and More Free Ubuntu Magazine

Beans

: Does the law apply to Warlocks too?
    Maybe if Witch's wore pants they would change that law.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Does this mean no more Quidditch?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

I wonder if vampires and UFOs are forbidden to fly too... Though on a second thought vampires are not from the southern hemisphere, so I guess there's no need to create a law against them

Beans

There are vampire bats in the southern hemisphere: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_bat

So I guess that is where northern hemisphere vampires go to hang out.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Sure, but I meant vampires, like those that are often seen in Transylvania... Though, I've just realized there are vampires in Africa too

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Anywhere that there are lawyers, there will be vampires.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast