Thread: Cannot run Ubuntu 12.04 64bit Live USB

Threaded View

Beans

Exclamation Cannot run Ubuntu 12.04 64bit Live USB

Yesterday I downloaded the official Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS Version because i wanted to reinstall Ubuntu because of some new partitions and i made a bootable USB using "Unetbootin" "Startup Disc Creator" and from many other bootable USB creator softwares and none off them worked and some of them showed this error http://paste.ubuntu.com/5749088/

Then i thought that there must be some problem in my iso so i redownloaded it and still it is giving me the same error.

When i start the USB it asks for options like "Run Ubuntu without Installation" "Install Ubuntu" and some more options. But none of them can let me boot the USB.

And when i use the Live USB made by Unetbootin then the error shows something like "Corrupt or Invalid Kernel Image".

How is all that possible. I downladed both times from the official site and i used torrent which is very less likely to change the file and also i checked the MDA5 sum and it is exactly the same. Then what is the problem?

Please guys help me i cannnot reinstall Ubuntu and i have to do some homework on "Javascript" . Please guys help me.

Any help is highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by SangeetKhatri; June 13th, 2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: To mark the thread as [SOLVED] .