Thread: Tired of walking on eggshells around here

Beans

Tired of walking on eggshells around here

Look I am an outspoken person I admit it and yes I do say things that may be offensive to some.
    But honestly I think some mods here are abusing their power around here and I am sick of it.
    Look the terms of conditions i understand but sometimes we members have to burn off some steam.
    I should not be silenced for a minority, its wrong and must be called out as such.
    Ban me or give another infraction for saying this whatever, you will only prove you are abusing the power given to you.
    I am just tired of walking on eggshells around the mods, let me say what i want and if I offend someone then let me alter my posts.

Beans

Re: Tired of walking on eggshells around here

You are entitled to your opinions. Are the moderators not also entitled to their opinions? And, since they have all the power, and you are their guest, should you not listen to and respect their opinions?

Beans

Well what r u posting that r making the mods pissy?

Beans

Well yes but its one thing to disagree with a mod then have them infract/ban you because you dont agree with them.
    It just seems to me several mods here just love the ban hammer, over the most simple things it seems.
    The terms and conditions should be more of a guide then a rule, most forums allow disagreement and venting and this is not one of them.
    Seems to me this forum is wearing kiddie gloves, afraid of getting into the mud and becoming dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Annadin View Post
    Well what r u posting that r making the mods pissy?
    Most recently i called out the gnome development team for their bad decisions.
    Last edited by MadmanRB; June 6th, 2013 at 02:28 AM.

Beans

Maybe ask yourself, "why do they have a ban hammer and I do not?" Earn a ban hammer of your own, and then you can make the rules.

A good place to start is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by snowpine View Post
    Maybe ask yourself, "why do they have a ban hammer and I do not?" Earn a ban hammer of your own, and then you can make the rules.

A good place to start is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership
    Eh you seem to be missing the point to everything I say bud.
    I dont want to be a mod, i am fine as a user.
    I just want to let the mods know my grievances thats all, nothing more.

Beans

Don't see why they would get mad at you for complaining, they should use it for ideas to make products better, free marketing advice and beta testers

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

All poster's must abide by the Ubuntu Forums Rules. This is not the place to protest staff action. If you have a issue with staff action then post in the Resolution Centre. Thread closed.