What is eViacam?
Enable Viacam (eViacam) is a mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head. It works on standard PCs equipped with a web camera.
What's new for eViacam v1.7.0?
- New logo and icon set (thanks to Uzair Lion)
- Increase face detector range
- Fix build issues for Ubuntu Raring and OpenCV 2.4.x
- Update libwebcam to version v0.2.2
- Fixed other minor issues (see Changelog for details)
- New translations:
- Japanese (thanks to Jiro Matsuzawa)
- Greek (thanks to Wasilis Mandratzis)
Where can I get it?
Sources and Win32 binaries can be downloaded from:
To install on Ubuntu open a terminal and run:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:cesar-crea-si/eviacam
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install eviacam