Thread: ubuntu one and lxde/lubuntu

Beans

ubuntu one and lxde/lubuntu

I'd like to use UbuntuOne with my Lubuntu installation but there seems to be no way to control UbuntuOne graphically - exept maybe for some web interface. The german-language wiki page told me to install ubuntuone-client ubuntuone-client-gnome ubuntuone-control-panel and ubuntuone-control-panel-gtk, but ubuntuone-control-panel-gtk isnt' there anymore for Raring or even Quantal. With the rest I don't seem get a control application yet. Another source recomends installing ubuntuone-client-gtk which isn't there either.
    Last edited by eris'priest; May 29th, 2013 at 03:50 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: ubuntu one and lxde/lubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by eris'priest View Post
    I'd like to use UbuntuOne with my Lubuntu installation but there seems to be no way to control UbuntuOne graphically - exept maybe for some web interface. The german-language wiki page told me to install ubuntuone-client ubuntuone-client-gnome ubuntuone-control-panel and ubuntuone-control-panel-gtk, but ubuntuone-control-panel-gtk isnt' there anymore for Raring or even Quantal. With the rest I don't seem get a control application yet. Another source recomends installing ubuntuone-client-gtk which isn't there either.
    Try installing ubuntuone-control-panel-qt
    Later, run it from the terminal