Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: after a month just a kenel update is available for ubuntu 13.04 not more

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Re: after a month just a kenel update is available for ubuntu 13.04 not more

Quote Originally Posted by slickymaster View Post
    Yes. I would say so, also. That output shows that your package management system assumes 2018 packages installed, which is the right order of magnitude for an Ubuntu system.
    Thanks for your help

So there is nothing wrong and my system is ok

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by woxuxow View Post
    Thanks for your help

So there is nothing wrong and my system is ok
    If you look at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring/...?queue_state=3 you can see that there were a few package updates done since the begin of May, but I guess most of them currently are just in the 'proposed' bucket only, until they have been adequately been tested. I guess as soon as they are transferred to the 'updates' bucket, your system will install them.

My advice: just wait another few days, and keep an eye on tail /var/log/apt/history.log to see whether there are updates happening.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by slickymaster View Post
    If you look at https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring/...?queue_state=3 you can see that there were a few package updates done since the begin of May, but I guess most of them currently are just in the 'proposed' bucket only, until they have been adequately been tested. I guess as soon as they are transferred to the 'updates' bucket, your system will install them.

My advice: just wait another few days, and keep an eye on tail /var/log/apt/history.log to see whether there are updates happening.
    Sure

Thanks again

Beans
    Distro

Finally yesterday i got some systemic updates (about 80 MB)
    But problems are still there (Like nautilus problem or black line on full screen movie playing)
    But having update prove that my system is still alive

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234