Since I started using Linux OS, before I upgraded to 13.04, for the 3 prior Ubuntu versions (11.10, 12.04, 12.10), I was able to make new folders (or directories) as a normal user (not superuser) in the home directory via the GUI's file manger....However, I was puzzled after 13.04 installation, that I didn't see a way to make a new folder....The "help" discusses everything about existing folders, but (as far as I can see) makes no mention of making new ones.....Have I missed something?

I realize I can probably still make folders in the command line in terminal mode as a superuser, which I can be if I want to be (given I wear boh hats being both a user and a superuser)....However, most of the time I'd rather save the time doing things the GUI way when it comes to personal files in a hierarchy of sub-folders I've made inside the documents folder inside the home directory.

If anybody out there can shed some light on this most likely simple thing that I've probably missed, please let me know.....Tom