Thread: Don't know if I am going to be able to continue testing Ubuntu + 1 or NOT!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Don't know if I am going to be able to continue testing Ubuntu + 1 or NOT!

The 4G LTE on my new Samsung Galaxy S4 is acting very SLOW, much slower than my Previous Apple IPhone 5 with 4G LTE! Unless this issue somehow fixes itself, Downloading 13.10 in the Future may NOT be Possible at the moment! Just FYI.
    2013 Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop, 2010 Dell Inspiron 1012 Mini Net Book, 2010 Dell Inspiron Zino HD 400, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4, and Apple IPad Mini WIFI Only.

Beans
    Distro

Re: Don't know if I am going to be able to continue testing Ubuntu + 1 or NOT!

Nevermind, it's just the Google Play Store that is very slow right now! Everything else is 4G LTE!

Beans

I don't like trolling all that much to be honest. There are usually much better things to do and why waste time on it?

But to each it's own.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

To help lessen the amount you need to download during testing of the iso's you could use zsync that will only download the changed bits of the iso. If you keep syncing the image on a regular basis you only need to get 20-30% (or less) of the total iso at a time.
    That may save you some bandwidth. Or don't do as much testing of iso's and installations, just keep up with the updates on an installed system. Just some suggestions... You know this isn't required participation, do your testing at a level that you are comfortable with and your budgeted bandwidth allows.
    https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ZsyncCdImage
    Castles Made of Sand,
    Fall in the Sea,
    Eventually!