Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubuntu One music

Beans

Re: Ubuntu One music

I bought an album on the 14th. It's now the 25th of september. Still not being delivered after several mails to the support team and 7digital, no mails answered.
    I gave up hope by now. Tried to download it manually from the music store library. Keeps being in queue. I dont understand.

Beans

Re: Ubuntu One music

Quote Originally Posted by ilija-dekleva View Post
    I bought an album one week ago (September 10th) and can't download it. On the Ubuntu One Music site (Purchase history page), all songs are shown as "Not delivered" and if I try to download the songs with Rhytmbox, the songs seem to remain in "Queued" state indefinitely. I used the form on the web site to contact support (as recommended by the site itself), but didn't get any answer yet (I also replied to the notification e-mail with additional details the next day).

I also sent a support request to 7digital (actual store behind Ubuntu One Music), using Rhytmbox's help pages. I'll wait for another few days and see if I get any answer, but according to what I read online (including this very forum and sites like askubuntu), I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. They did fix it for this guy, however, so I'm still hoping
    Support finally contacted me yesterday and apologized for the late reply, the reason for which being that my request was in a low priority queue "by mistake" (not clear whether it was a human or software error). Perhaps opening a dispute on PayPal also helped Anyway, the problem was that the album I bought was removed by their music provider (7digital) but was still listed in Ubuntu One Music's catalog. I checked 7digital site and they really don't have this album for sale (anymore). Canonical refunded my purchase and I'll have to find another online store which sells this album.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12