Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ubuntu One music

Beans

Angry Ubuntu One music

Hi,
    don't know if I write in right place, but could not found better place.

I have purchase music in Ubuntu One music store. But got an error message "It seems some of your songs have not been delivered. Contact support to learn more and fix the problems". And in purchase history page are a lot of "Not delivered" messages in Cloud Delivery colum, but not all. And I did not get music with the such messages. I have wrote to support and got auto confirmation mail. But did not get any reply from support. I have purchased at Saturday 27 April 2013 and send message to support at 28 day. So it is 2 work days and no answer. What do I do now? Wait for answer or write to someone else?

Beans

Re: Ubuntu One music

It does not seem like they looks to their support email box
    Here are one line from auto mail I got after writing email to them.
    We'll do our best to reply within one business day. During the holidays, from December 24, 2012 through January 1, 2013 we will likely take longer to reply.
    This line is 4 months to old. And here are no answer from them yet
    Last edited by azaravicius; May 1st, 2013 at 08:25 PM.

Beans

Did you e-mail support directly? It's possible your e-mail got trapped in a spam filter or missed. If you go to https://one.ubuntu.com/help/contact/ and fill in the support form there with as much detail as possible, someone from support will be in touch.

Beans

No, I filled the form you have given to me. I think I will need to send a direct e-mail to support.

Beans

I have wrote reply to "Ubuntu One support auto reply" e-mail and again wrote in Ubuntu One support form. Will see if I will get reply this time.

Beans

Looks like everyone have died at the support :S
    I have send yesterday another message from support form, but here are no answer yet.
    Update:
    Got my music 5 hr ago. But still 4 songs are missing. And no contact from support.
    Last edited by azaravicius; May 3rd, 2013 at 08:41 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

wow. that's nothing but genuinely awful customer service.

Beans

Still did not get any response. Although a few times I wrote to the support center. Maybe there is any other e-mail address? I am still missing 4 songs. :S

Beans
    Hidden!

I also did not recieve the album of songs I purchased a week ago. I have the same "it seems some of your songs have not been delivered" message, and I too have contacted support with a resesponse that they "received your request and will be responding as soon as possible."

Did you have any progress with your purchase?

Beans

Same problem here. I bought an album one week ago (September 10th) and can't download it. On the Ubuntu One Music site (Purchase history page), all songs are shown as "Not delivered" and if I try to download the songs with Rhytmbox, the songs seem to remain in "Queued" state indefinitely. I used the form on the web site to contact support (as recommended by the site itself), but didn't get any answer yet (I also replied to the notification e-mail with additional details the next day).

I also sent a support request to 7digital (actual store behind Ubuntu One Music), using Rhytmbox's help pages. I'll wait for another few days and see if I get any answer, but according to what I read online (including this very forum and sites like askubuntu), I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. They did fix it for this guy, however, so I'm still hoping

The service seems to be unreliable (and it seems they're unable to fix it): if you search the internet, you'll find posts and questions describing the same (or at least similar) problem since at least 2010.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast