Thread: Chrome displays blank tabs when links open in new tab

Beans

Chrome displays blank tabs when links open in new tab

Hey,

I have looked around the forum and can not seem to find a solution or anyone else who has experienced this issues. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me please?

Every time I click on a link in chrome and open it in a new tab, the tab is just blank. However if I hit 'home' and then 'back', it displays perfectly.

Any ideas?

Nate
    Last edited by veng7Aipee7y; April 18th, 2013 at 02:22 PM. Reason: unclear title

Beans

Re: Chrome displays blank tabs when links open in new tab

Any luck solving this?

I'm experiencing the same (or similar) problem. Only for certain sites. If I ctrl click or right click and select open in new tab, the new tab loads up blank (with the correct address in the address bar and the favicon displayed).

Anybody got any ideas?

Beans

bump

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

I don't want to be rude but I think you should post this on google chrome forums. Sounds like a chrome bug to me. Mine behaves strange too with new tabs. It opens a tab but doesn't load the page @ the address although it is in the address bar. Even on Windows I've had this. And on Mint.
    Stick 'em up Punk it's the fun lovin' criminal! (FLC)

The higher you soar, the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly. (Nietzsche)