Thread: Cloud Service App Installation on 32Bit OS?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Question Cloud Service App Installation on 32Bit OS?

Hi all,

I've been trying to get Copy.com's app to work on a 32bit Linux OS machine and was wondering if anyone else has had success? I've been able to get it to work on several distro but unsuccessful, I'm not sure entirely if its some compatibility with my machines hardware or otherwise. If someone out there does have it working on a 32bit Linux OS, I'd like to know which distro/version they are using to give it a try myself. I really like using there cloud service amongst my machines, phone etc and its a shame I can't seem to get it to work on this one device. For now I can make do with access via web interface or my other machines etc but the handy little app makes it so easy.

Oh yea and of course I know about ubuntuone, dropbox, googledrive and some of the others - I use pretty much all of them

Update**Support replied back to me, they provided me with a link to a new build that resolved the issues I was having. Here's the link to the new build for anyone else experiencing the same issue https://www.copy.com/s/nLh1qQj1WR9Z/...-2.00.0135.tgz
    Last edited by Krextyl; April 17th, 2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Solved
    Free 5GB of Cloud space + extra 5GB using this link https://copy.com?r=A0im67

Beans

Re: Cloud Service App Installation on 32Bit OS?

Since DB2 v8 supports 32-bit instance working on 64-bit Unix, DB2 Agent also supports that DB2 Agent 32-bit core monitoring DB2 32-bit instance on 64-bit Unix. When installing applicable platforms Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of agent installed. At agent startup, install will start the appropriate version, based on the bit-ness of the DB2 instance starting the agent.