Thread: Sable Complete Questions

Beans

Smile Sable Complete Questions

Hi, I have a few questions regarding the Sable Complete computer, as I'm currently interested in an All-in-One PC.

So far, (no offense), I'm leaning towards ZaReason's AIO, mostly because it has USB 3.0 support as well as an extra SSD for the OS itself.

Which brings me to the questions, will you (System76) offer USB 3.0 once the Haswell processors come out? Will you support Haswell as soon as it comes out? Will an extra SSD be an optional configuration for it as well as room for the Optical drive?

I plan on using this for older, moderate games, and looking at the Haswell processors, I'm very excited for its inevitable release! Would the Sable handle Team Fortress 2 well enough, is the fan quiet enough, and is it prone to overheating? Thanks!

Greetings as well! Glad to be a part of this community! :)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Sable Complete Questions

We'll be adding Haswell-based systems as soon as we can after release. As for the specs, features, and capabilities of future models, I really can't say.
    Ian Santopietro - System76 Technical Support.
    Open a Support Ticket!
    Ask a Sales Question!

Beans

Thanks for responding!

I'm also wondering how much the shipping costs are in the United States, I've looked but haven't been able to see information about it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

We can't shipping costs for you because it varies on a number of factors. That said, you can configure a system, add it to your cart, then click on "Create Quote" from the cart page to get a full quote with shipping costs.
    Ian Santopietro - System76 Technical Support.
    Open a Support Ticket!
    Ask a Sales Question!