Thread: Firefox 20.0

Beans

Firefox 20.0

Ubuntu 10.04 dialup connection. Since the update 2 days ago Firefox now cobstantly opens in "offline mode". I went to about:config and it's set for online yet opens offline. Any ideas? Thanks
    Last edited by Silvertones; April 12th, 2013 at 03:52 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Firefox 20.0

Are you fully made sure that your computer is connected to the internet? If anything it might be a problem with your speeds and FireFox is set to handle a higher speed (and therefore then thinks it's offline because of the painfully slow speeds).

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by KnownSyntax View Post
    Are you fully made sure that your computer is connected to the internet? If anything it might be a problem with your speeds and FireFox is set to handle a higher speed (and therefore then thinks it's offline because of the painfully slow speeds).
    Sure I'm connected.This just started with the v 20.0 update.I suppose it could be some new FF thing that thinks I'm not on line because of the slow connection.

Beans

OK I misinterpreted what was said or it's been reworded in about:config. You need to set: network-manage offline status to False not true.