View Poll Results: Do you still use a printer?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

46 76.67%
  • no

14 23.33%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you actually print anything anymore?

Beans

Re: Do you actually print anything anymore?

Rarely, I have everything digital - receipts, tickets, etc

If I do need to print something (once every 3-4 months) I either do it from work, or from kinkos.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by zer010 View Post
    This is the main reason I want to get some ink. Those are pretty nice. I've looked for some Linux/Tux shirts, but can't find any that pique my interest besides the Ubuntu shirts. However, since I'm in the USA the shipping/duty fees would make them overly expensive. I think I could print out a few for about the same cost as one Ubuntu item...
    These are the same reasons that I ended up doing my own T-Shirts and Mouse Pads.

I couldn't find any T-Shirts that I liked either that where reasonable priced.

I have been pleasantly surprised at how well the T-Shirt Transfers hold up after years of Wash & Wear.

I was almost going to throw out my old Epson Stylus Photo 825 Printer because the Ink was so expensive but I decided to try a 4 Pack (2 Color 2 Black) of generic compatible Ink Cartridges that I found at Amazon for around $10.00 and they have worked great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Colors might not be as accurate as the OEM Ink Cartridges but at this price I can't complain and even the Photos that I have printed have come out great.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Nope. Printers never seem to work when you need them to anyway. The printers at my office remind me of the one from Office Space... so I just gave up printing things lol. At work I just carry my laptop everywhere instead of printing things.
    Do you folks like coffee?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456