The following list shows the major components planned for the Parallella computer:
- Zynq-7010 Dual-core ARM A9 CPU
- Epiphany Multicore Accelerator (16 or 64 cores)
- 1GB RAM
- MicroSD Card
- USB 2.0 (two)
- Two general purpose expansion connectors
- Ethernet 10/100/1000
- HDMI connection
- Ships with Ubuntu OS
- Ships with free open source Epiphany development tools that include C compiler, multicore debugger, Eclipse IDE, OpenCL SDK/compiler, and run time libraries.
- Dimensions are 3.4'' x 2.1''
Parallella Computer Development Work:
- All major IC components have already been selected for the Parallella board, but cost minimization will continue.
- We will be engaging with an experienced external board product design team to complete the design and layout of the Parallella boards.
- We will work with internal and external resources to seamlessly integrate the Epiphany coprocessor drivers and development tools with the Ubuntu distribution currently running on the reference platform.