Thread: Which is the program that shows opened apps on the taskbar or lauchbar ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Which is the program that shows opened apps on the taskbar or lauchbar ?

I need to know which program puts the opened apps on the launch-bar or taskbar to report a bug .
    i5-480M (2.66GHz, 3MB L3 cache) 8GB DDR3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mi Blog|Twitter

Beans
    Distro

Re: Which is the program that shows opened apps on the taskbar or lauchbar ?

I reported the bug to Indicator-application hope is correct.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mi Blog|Twitter

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

It's probably not the right one, it depends what you mean. Why don't you post a screenshot of your bug.
    Catch me on Freenode - imark

Beans
    Distro

The Rhythmbox Icon was not showing however after reboot it worked well I mean the Launcher, but the launcher erased almost 15 icons from apps I installed in the previous session.
    Mi Blog|Twitter

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

The correct package is Unity. No matter, as long as you have explained clearly what you mean, when a triager comes along they will move it to the correct package for you.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Trying not to sound condescending but please try to make sure a bug is something that can be reliably reproduced or accurately proven before reporting them. A developer won't be able to diagnose a bug that only happened once and he or she has seen no evidence of.
    Imagine taking a bike to the shop claiming "I pulled the brakes yesterday and didn't slow down, but they haven't done it since and seem to be working fine now" the shop will just look at you funny and send you on your way
    Catch me on Freenode - imark

Beans
    Distro

No problem bro. Maybe the only way to reproduce the bug is to make a fresh install of Ubuntu 13.04 and then open Rhythmbox or Blender.
    Mi Blog|Twitter